Since 1946, Manuel’s has been a family-owned-and-operated business serving quality Mexican food products. Manuel and Rufina Gonzalez opened the factory in a small building on Highway 80, which connects El Paso and Dallas/Fort Worth. Originally, they only produced two items: corn tortillas and pork tamales.
In 1971, Manuel Gonzalez, Jr., and his wife purchased the business from his parents and moved it down the street to accommodate the growing demand. With the 6,000 square foot building, we were able to produce more Mexican food items and prepare authentic Mexican tamales and tortillas.